This was super fun for my (almost) 3 year old daughter. This is a craft that does need to be planned out in advance though.
What You Will Need:
- Giant popsicle sticks. (We tried using small ones but those broke really easy)
- sauce pan or pot (to heat the water)
- paint or decoration supplies (we used paint but you can use whatever you have on hand).
- drinking cup
What To Do:
- boil water
- place the popsicle sticks in the water and boil for 25-30 minutes
- turn off the heat but keep the pot on burner and let it sit for another 30 minutes
- when the time is up they should be able to bend easily
- bend them slowly until they fit inside a circular mug
- keep the sticks in the mugs for 24-48 hours until completely dry
- once dry they are ready to decorate
Please follow and like us: